We are pleased to welcome you to Guinzano.
Our farm is located on a site of Community importance (SIC) of
European Union’s Nature 2000 network, and wants to be a special center of testimony, knowledge and understanding of the nature, history, culture and traditions of the area.
Here you will find knowledge and attention to the identity of places, using typical local and organic products, quality environmental education interventions and educational farm.
Our idea is to be a natural home that respects the identity of places, architecture, building materials and environmental quality, and also an incentive to discover a quality of relationships between people.
To make effective these good practices is also needed your help:
– The linen is provided twice a week, ask for further changes only when necessary.
– Towels are changed with the linen, if you want to change them before you leave those to be replaced in the bath or shower in your room.
– Use the appropriate containers for collecting waste.
– Use the drinking water in carafes that we provide, it is good and not cost you anything, and save the use of disposable bottles.
– Turn on the artificial lights in the rooms only when necessary.
– Do not leave your windows open when operating the heater or air conditioning.
– Use the option of the discharge of the toilet which allows the reduction of water consumption.
– Turn off water while brushing your teeth or shaving and showering.
– Signal us dripping taps.
– A book is always a viable alternative to television, we have many books for both adults and children.